- Discounted Collections
- Website Specials
- New for 2023!
- Anemone blanda
- Ipheion uniflorum
- Dutch Iris
- Rock Garden Iris
- Leucojum aestivum
- Tender Bulbs
- Anemone Giants
- Tecolote Ranunculus
Collection G: The Latest May Tulip Garden
Our new Latest May Garden provides the latest possible blooming Tulips in a compelling combination of colors and heights.
Estimated planting area: 75 square feet. Bulb size: 12 cm/up. Height: 20" to 30". Plant 6" to 8" deep and 6" apart. Bloom time: May. Horticultural zones 3-8. Please note that our Collections are shipped in mid-October. (Each variety's photo appears in order as listed from left to right and top to bottom.)
• 50 Peony Flowering Tulip Black Hero: Midnight-black, maroon sheen. 22".
• 50 Single Late Tulip Blushing Beauty: Aureolin-yellow, blushed rose-pink, pink-rimmed yellow base. 30".
• 50 Single Late Tulip Blushing Lady: Raspberry-red, yellow edges. 30".
• 50 Parrot Tulip Green Wave: Pale mauve-pink, green flames, white base. 20".
• 50 Single Late Tulip Maureen: Pale yellow, maturing to marble-white. 28".
• 50 Single Late Tulip Menton: Rose-pink, apricot-pink petal edges, yellow and white base. 26".
Tulips are The Art & Soul of Spring.
Tulip Horticultural Tips