- Discounted Collections
- Website Specials
- New for 2023!
- Anemone blanda
- Ipheion uniflorum
- Dutch Iris
- Rock Garden Iris
- Leucojum aestivum
- Tender Bulbs
- Anemone Giants
- Tecolote Ranunculus
Collection F: Smoldering Tangerine-Pink Tulips
There is something quite magical and compelling about the combination of tangerine and pink Tulips. Here, we have paired smoldering mates for a prolonged bloom period: Giant Darwin Hybrid Tulips Apricot Impression, Big Love, Lightning Sun and Pink Impression, and Single Late Tulips Dordogne and Menton. Estimated planting area: 75 square feet. Bulb size: 12 cm/up. Height: 16" to 26". Bloom time: April/May. Plant 6" to 8" deep and 6" apart. Horticultural zones: 3-7. Please note that our collections are shipped in mid-October. (Each variety's photo appears in order as listed from left to right and from top to bottom.)
• 50 Giant Darwin Tulip Apricot Impression: Tangerine-orange, nasturtium-red and pink-persimmon, yellow-edged black base. 20" to 22".
• 50 Giant Darwin Hybrid Tulip Big Love: Dusty pink, lilac sheen. 22".
• 50 Single Late Tulip Dordogne: Claret-rose, nasturtium-red, tangerine-orange petal edges. 26".
• 50 Giant Darwin Hybrid Tulip Lightning Sun: Marigold-orange. 20".
• 50 Single Late Tulip Menton: Rose-pink, apricot-pink petal edges, yellow and white base. 26".
• 50 Giant Darwin Tulip Pink Impression: Soft empire-rose to deep neyron rose, yellow-edged black interior base. 20" to 22".
Tulips are The Art & Soul of Spring.
Tulip Horticultural Tips