- Discounted Collections
- Website Specials
- New for 2022!
- Anemone blanda
- Ipheion uniflorum
- Dutch Iris
- Rock Garden Iris
- Leucojum aestivum
- Tender Bulbs
- Anemone Giants
- Tecolote Ranunculus
Collection A: The Early to Late Red Tulip Garden
For brilliant scarlet spring color from beginning to end, this collection features varieties from a succession of classes. The big spring show will open with Single Early Tulip Ruby Prince and Emperor Tulip Red Emperor, followed by Giant Darwin Hybrid Tulip Red Impression. The grand finale will feature Triumph Tulip Spryng Tide followed by Single Late Tulips Kingsblood and High Scarlet.
Estimated planting area: 75 square feet. Bulb size: 12 cm/up. Bloom time: April/May. Plant 6" to 8" deep and 6" apart. Horticultural zones: 3-7. Height: 12" to 24". Please note that our collections are shipped in mid-October. (Each variety's photo appears in order as listed from left to right and top to bottom.)
• 50 Single Late Tulip Kingsblood: Cherry-red edged in scarlet. 24".
• 50 Emperor Tulip Red Emperor: Fiery red, mustard-yellow base. 16" to 18".
• 50 Giant Darwin Tulip Red Impression: Ruby-red, delft-rose glow, yellow-edged black base. 20" to 22".
• 50 Single EarlyTulip Ruby Prince: Deep burgundy-red. 16".
• 50 Single Late Tulip High Scarlet: Tomato-red. 24" to 32".
• 50 Triumph Tulip Spryng Tide: Raspberry-red, silver sheen. 20" to 22".
Tulip Horticultural Tips
Out of stock