- Discounted Collections
- Website Specials
- New for 2023!
- Anemone blanda
- Ipheion uniflorum
- Dutch Iris
- Rock Garden Iris
- Leucojum aestivum
- Tender Bulbs
- Anemone Giants
- Tecolote Ranunculus
Collection R: The Bee-Loved Early Bird Garden
Early sightings of these diminutive flowers have a huge impact. They bravely wake up the world and brighten spirits as they herald spring's arrival.
Estimated planting area: 33 square feet. Top size bulbs. Bloom time: March/April. Plant the bulbs about 5" deep and 5" apart. Horticultural zones: 5-8. Height: 4" to 8". Please note that our collections are shipped in mid-October. (Each variety's photo appears in order as listed from left to right and top to bottom.) Please note: this Collection originally included N. Topolino that is not available due to a crop shortfall. It now includes N. Tête à Tête.
• 50 Crocus tommasinianus Barrs Purple: Amethyst-violet. 4".
• 50 Eranthis cilicica: Bright lemon-yellow. 4".
• 50 Galanthus elwesii: Creamy-white, tipped green. 5" to 8".
• 50 Iris reticulata Harmony: Bluebird-blue, yellow blotches. 4".
• 50 Cyclamineus Narcissus Tête à Tête: Buttercup-yellow, darker cup. 6" to 8".
• 50 Ornithogalum balansae: White, green striped reverse. 5".